Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PRANK WARS continued! CONTINUED!

Incident # 9 “no aim”

alright before I go into this incident I want you all to understand something about Jp and snakes. Jp and snakes have been living together since freshman year. Jp is the kinda guy who is fun to be around makes rediculess comments. He also thinks hes the man even though hes just a skinny black dude that sits on his bed all day and throws stuff at snakes. Snakes is a “nice guy” he's the kinda guy that you would just feel to bad for to ever beat up. He's also that guy thats always saying “I dont know guys, I dont think this is a very good idea.” and then you get him to do what ever your trying to do and hes all about it. Any way Jp and snakes fight like an old married couple and pretty much spend there whole day bothering each other and pissing each other off.

So now to the incident. One day snakes came to the bathroom and noticed that Jp had pissed all over the toilet seat... again...

now Jp doesn't really drink alcohol so he has no excuse for falling down in the bathroom and peeing all over every thing, like I frequently do. So what does snakes do? While Jp is sleeping snakes grabs jps socks and soaks up all the pee on the seat, and some left over in the toilet. Yea gross I know. Any way snakes then leaves the socks to dry next to Jp's bed. Jp later wakes up, realizes that hes late for class and puts on his socks. At this point the socks were dry (I guess) so he puts them on and storms out for class. Later Jp comes back and complains about how the girl sitting next to him changed seats and he couldn't figure out why. He then sits down on his bed and takes and off his shoes. After a few minuets of pointless conversation jp starts to ask us “what that smell is”. After about 10 minets of asking us if some one peed on the floor Jp realizes that his socks are full of pee. While snakes is enjoying a good laugh Jp takes his sock off, balls it up and hits snakes right in the mouth.

Since then Jp has been know as “pee foot” and Snakes has been known as “potty mouth.”

Incident # 10 “the jokes on Jimmy”

One day we sent Jp to the store to buy us some groceries. What does Jp return with? Jp returns with a Nerf gun that shoots balls. Now you have to understand, Jp is probably the most annoying person you could ever meet . I mean if you put any thing in his reach that he can throw, your going to eventually get hit in the face with it. So Jp has this gun, and every time we walk through the hallway to get any where we are shot in the face. And then it happened, snakes got hit in the eye. Snakes went in his room to grab a bag of chips and Jp shot all his ammo at snakes. The last shot his snakes in the eye. So pissed as all hell snakes picks up all the balls, goes to their bathroom and throws them all in the toilet. Completely offended by this, Jp goes to the bath room, takes the balls out of the toilet and begins to throw the balls at snakes. So what does snakes do, snakes grabs a cup, fills it with toilet water and throws it at Jp. So Jp retaliates by slapping snakes in the face. So snakes takes Jp's sandals and throws them in the toilet.

As im writing this ive realized that the biggest joke coming out of this prank is on me.. see 3 weeks ago I broke my last pair of sandals . Since im really not the biggest fan of shoes I went into Jp's room and took his sandals.

Being the cocky asshole that I am I made a bet with snakes that I wold be able to wear Jp's sandals the last 3 weeks of school with out him noticing. If I manage to wear them without Jp noticing I win 10 bucks. But in hindsight ive been wearing pee sandals for the last 3 weeks.

Fuck my life. Off to wash my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment