Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PRANK WARS continued!

Incident# 6 facebook. “mass social sabotage”

While I was away at Uconn visiting friends my roommate Tj decided to change my facebook to interested- in men. My about me- I enjoy butt sex on a casual but daily basis, and all my favorite quotes were by Harvey milk and Telia Tequila.

Upon arriving back in purchase I came to find over 20 different notifications about my recent effort to come out of the closet.


Incident# 7 wings

Me and snakes went to Buffalo Wild Wings and got there hottest wings, the ones that you used to have to sign a waver for to eat. We brought them back to the kitchen while Tj and Jp weren't home. We left them open on the table in the middle of the room knowing that Jp and Tj would eat them with out asking. Snakes and I then took all of the drinks out of the kitchen and locked them in my room. I went to my room for a little while to look up some things on the pc. Upon arriving back into the kitchen I found Jp and tj both crying looking for something to drink. Then panicking because some one took all the drinks from the fridge.

They immediately begain to fight over who could put there head under the sink first.
Teach their asses to eat my wings.

An example of how hot these wings were_
Later that evening our friend scuba came over. So we told him we would give him 15 dollars if he ate all 6 wings in 2 minuets, and he wasn't allowed to drink anything during the bet or 15 min's after. Being the drunk that scuba is he took the bet. Once scuba ate 4 wings his body began to shake uncontrollably. We almost have had him stop because we were afraid he was going to have a seizure, but we figured we'd chance it.

The next day I saw scuba, Tj and Jp walking funny. They all had the same answer. They burned coming in, but they were lava coming out.


Incident# 8 fruit cup “the smelly disaster”

I found this rotten half open fruit cup in my car. I mean this thing was fucking disgusting. So what did I do, I left it on snakes and Jp's door while they were asleep. Now let me explain how disgusting this fruit cup was. It was so rotten it was actually eating its way through the plastic and would secret this thick sticky yellow green fluid all over the floor. So when snakes and Jp woke up they came to find there feet sticking to the floor every time they walked out of the room. I came home later that day after a hard day of work and sat down to play some Gears of War. While playing Gears my door slightly opens and im suddenly hit with the fruit cup. The nasty disgusting fruit cup .In shock at the terrible thing that just happened I knew there was only one thing to do, hit snakes with the fruit cup.

I hear snakes running to the stars and With out thinking I jump out of the second story window into a bush( half the house is built on a hill so it wasnt a long jump).Right as I get to the front door I see snakes with his back to me locking the door. He then turns around, sees me with the fruit cup and it happens the “im going to die look.” The look on snakes face was equal to a man meeting his death at gun point. Snakes just begins to mutter his first word I think it was “god”, when he's suddenly sprayed by chunks of fruit and old yellow green syrup. See when I threw the cup of fruit, I guess it caught wind and made the cup spray the fruit all over him. Snakes, speechless as to how I even made it out side sat down on the steps and absorbed the fact of how badly he had just got owned.

Later that day I went grocery shopping and when I got to the door I noticed a human shaped sticky green and yellow out line.

Kinda like the cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment